This is my blog, and I will enjoy saying things to you to create education and wonderment. Itunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=288901551 RSS: RSS, yes please

6/3/09

Tyrants

Here's the thinkg, I will not accept her punishment. Just to talk to me, just to talk to me is what she wanted, and here I sit with a bloody face and another borken pair of glasses. And I ain't talking about pilsners, folks. These ar3e subscription, and I cannot make it to Lenscrafters tomorrow or Friday, but I'm damn sure going to take these down the hallway and sayy, "look here, you wretched woman," if you want these nowhere near your face, I'd pay up, buddy boy. I'm fuming mad that she does not take into account what kind of pain she can cause my face with those red as fire nails of hers. I'm pissed, folks, to quote the youth. I cannot stand by and let that woman scratch my face and break things like my reading glasses which I need to drive.

Forgive me for taking this out on you, gentle readers, but raging bitchity will not stand.

No comments: