This is my blog, and I will enjoy saying things to you to create education and wonderment. Itunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=288901551 RSS: RSS, yes please

7/2/10

So You THink You can Dance

Is there anytone out there that knows why we sit in front of a box of flashing lights andl isten to ipods of music and think ourselves fulfilled/ I rmemeber when the best thing in the world was sitting down next to your fathrer's cigar and watching those fireworks go up in the sky, the smell of ozone right up into your brain you'd get when you inhaled those sparklers, not the part that's the physuical part, but those lights. Oh, those lights. I wonder when we goi outside on this 4th if we'll even remember to turn off the bube tube. Is there a vision in the sky, tell me, that you vcould get on that box? I think not. I think what you'd end up with is a whole lot o f electronic madness. Look into that set and see what, not your soul, but a whole jumble of mess, right there on your TV screen. These things are tearing us up, by letting us down. I watched a program just the other day that had that THkn we can Dance nonsense on it, and I didn't know these celevrities, I just came to watch something with a story, and DANCING WHERE"s the STORY IN THAT? CAn't these celebrtities wake up and realise no one's listening to their blog posts? Wake, up SHerman.

No comments: