This is my blog, and I will enjoy saying things to you to create education and wonderment. Itunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=288901551 RSS: RSS, yes please

2/5/09

Contest

OK< we're having a contest still for getting me some music for the opening of the show. If you want to submit something, it must be in 3/4 time. Does anyone who listens play the flute? I will not accept a subpar flautist, because as God as my witness there is nothing worse. I knew a girl across the way who uysed to play her flite across the way. amd her tone was absolutely atrocious. I glared at her for weeks wjen I saw her in the hallway, but she never got the message. If I could, I'd take that flute and drop it from a height of about 4 stories, then melt it into a fine piece of jewelry.

No comments: